Thursday, August 11, 2011

Letterpress 101




I've spent the last couple of days with my L Letterpress making darling bridal shower invitations. The Letterpress is a tool that takes a bit of learning, and takes a bit of practice to get used to, but is a fantastic tool and can be great for mass-production. I made 30 cards, and I'm so excited to show them to you as well as the rest of the shower decor in about a week and a half when we have the shower. Lifestyle Crafts has a great tutorial on their blog about the most important thing to know about the letterpress- how to ink it. Once you get that perfect, the rest is a cinch.
See the tutorial HERE.
I used this plate on my invitations, it's from the Flourish Printing Plate set. I'm excited to share them with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...