Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Be Splendid!

Introducing Lifestyle Crafts newest release of cutting dies- Be Splendid!
This beautiful collection is perfect for all your Christmas scrapbooking, card making, party planning, and gift giving crafting!
My first card features the "Santa Silhouette" die and the L Letterpress.
I used the "Jubilee" Holiday printing plates, letterpress paper, and red ink, which matches perfectly to Stampin' Up!'s "riding hood red" featured in the cardstock and ribbon.

You can see this die and the rest of the release here on the Lifestyle Crafts website. Keep an eye on my blog this week- I'll be showing you more of my designs using these dies.

In the meantime- the Lifestyle Crafts blog has a giveaway!  Go here to enter!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...