Monday, September 5, 2011

Doodlebug Design Team Entries

Doodlebug gave us permission to go ahead and post our entries, so here they are!
We were asked to create one layout, two cards, and one mini album or home decor item.  

All of my entries use 100% Doodlebug Design Inc. items with the exception of the ribbon on the last project.

This first card was inspired by part of Doodlebug's CHA booth (click here to see it, so cute)
I designed the window with Cricut Design Studio and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge and lots of welding.  Then I cut it using my Cricut machine.

 The second card uses a Doodlebug Create-A-Card lots of Doodlebug bling!  I fell in love with the icons stickers and knew just what I was going to do with them.


 My layout is of my oldest son on his 4th birthday.  He was so excited to get the Diego cake he wanted, and didn't want me to make him a cake.  I'll add journaling to the layout.  It also uses the Doodlebug Doodle Twine that I won on their blog!


 And this is my home decor item.  This one was so much fun to make.  This is the project where I used the rosettes from my rosette tutorial.  It's the cutest, most sparkly pendant banner, and I'm so excited to use it for my daughter's birthday next month!


Wish me luck!
What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. wowza!!!your projects are gorgeous,Good Luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all awesome! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great! Best of luck!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!!! I absolutely LOVE that first card!!!! Wishing you all the best! I hope you get a spot on the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection!!!!!!! They are adorable Tiffany! :) So Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone. What nice comments. I never thought this experience would be so gut-wrenching. My stomach's in knots all day long :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...