Thursday, September 8, 2011

Halloween Mini Album

I've had so much fun playing with
"Monster Mania"!  
It just might take "Nifty Notions" place as my favorite paper line.

Everyone who knows me well knows that Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I've been wanting to do a mini-album for a long time for my kids to look at and remember their costumes from year to year.  They had a lot of fun tonight looking at it, and so did my husband.
And look who made the front cover!  My favorite blue monster!  Right where he belongs :)
So CUTE I can't stand it!
I'm missing a few photos for the album since my Mac is in "surgery" getting
a new power supply, but here you go:




And some close-ups:









Can't wait to add to it this Halloween!

Supplies:
Binding Tool: Cinch by WeR Memory Keepers
Multi-media album- Fancy Pants
Patterned paper, stickers, bakers twine, cardstock icons- Doodlebug Design
Ribbon- American Crafts, Offray, Celebrate It, Stampin' Up!, Bo Bunny
Brads: Stampin' Up!
Custom "eyeball" brad: made with i top brad maker by Imaginisce
Buttons: Stampin' Up, craft supply
Punches: Drippy Goo- Martha Stewart Crafts, Scallop Edge- Stampin' Up!
Solid cardstock- Stampin' Up!
Die Cut Numbers- Cricut Expression, Birthday Bash cartridge

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...