Monday, December 12, 2011

Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folders Release

Lifestyle Crafts has some beautiful new embossing folders that are featured today on the L Blog.  Here are some of the projects I created with these folders.


The first card features the Edge It's dies as well as the Wildflower Gift Set dies.  The third card features the Foliage die from the Be Stuffed release.

I LOVE embossing!  Dry embossing, as seen here, and also heat embossing, which you've seen before in some of my stamped projects.
These cards all feature My Mind's Eye patterned papers and elements from the Wild Asparagus, Tres Jolie and Signature Life collections.  I went for a more vintage, weathered, shabby chic look by using sanding blocks over the embossed areas to enhance the patterns and let the core of the paper show through, and also sanded other areas of the cards as well as using inks for distressing, and of course, ribbon!

Here is the new collection.  They come in sets of two.
Floral Collection:
Whimsy Collection:
Dainty Collection:
Classic Collection:
As always, you can get 20% off your entire order with the code: RHINESTONES at checkout from the

 And we're in week 7 of the I Made This giveaways!
We are offering a $500 Lifestyle Crafts shopping spree!
To enter, all you have to do is make a facebook status about the contest, then go to the L Blog TOMORROW (Tuesday, December 13th-Monday the 19th) and let them know you did it, add a link and tell them "Rhinestones and Ribbon sent me".  
The contest will run December 13-19. 
Additional entries are listed below:

-Like Lifestyle Crafts on facebook
-Share the contest on facebook
-Tweet about the contest
-Mention the contest on your blog

Good luck!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. These are great designs. I think I can use it for my folders at home and at the office so I that I can save more money instead of buying new folders.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...