Monday, April 2, 2012

Celebrating Easter with Imaginisce- "Hippity Hop" Style!

Happy Monday morning to everyone!  Hope you had a great week.

I celebrated my 10 year wedding anniversary over the weekend!  My husband took me out of town and the kids played with grandma and grandpa. I got to eat at some amazing restaurants, get a massage, and eat WAY too much sugar! I think I'm having a chocolate hangover :)  I had a great time.


We're celebrating Easter on the Imaginisce Blog this week.  Take a look for lots of fun inspiration for cards, layouts, and other Easter-themed projects.  

For my layout I used the darling Hippity Hop collection and made a cute page about an Easter when my kids were younger.  I love the colors and the die-cuts in this collection.  

I also used some Core'dinations cardstock in teal, orange and purple, and the border punch is by EK Success.

Thanks for visiting!  And have a very "hoppy" Easter! :)

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...