Thursday, May 31, 2012

CreaTV for Northridge Publishing "Make It Your Own" Challenge

I had the great opportunity last month to film some segments for My Craft Channel and CreaTV for Northridge Publishing, and I'm telling you- filming is so much harder than it looks!

I've done a ton of teaching, and love talking to people and doing classes, but
I was surprised how awkward I felt talking to a camera :)

Here is one of the shows I did, this one is the CreaTV Scrapbook Trends "Make It Your Own" challenge.
I was given Pamela Young's scrapbook layout from the May issue of Scrapbook Trends (pg. 94-95) and asked to create a project inspired by her layout.

This is what I came up with- enjoy!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! :) You didn't look *too* nervous, you were AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...