Thursday, May 10, 2012

Imaginisce and Canvas Corp

I got the most fun box of products from Canvas Corp, and I have to say, I fell in love with it all!
Canvas Corp now includes 7 gypsies and Tattered Angels, so we had plenty to be creative with.

I created this home decor piece using a 7 gypsies Printer's Tray and the Happy Harvest collection by Imaginisce.  I think these two companies' products were made to go together.
Look at how perfect they coordinate!

 I absolutely love the Happy Harvest collection, and the fox is my favorite.  
The burlap is by Canvas Corp, and comes in 12x12 sheets so you can use it for layouts, or cut it up and use it for cards and other projects.

 The buttons are by Stampin' Up and the twine is by Canvas Corp and comes in a variety of thicknesses and colors.

The clothespins and red cord are also Canvas Corp and coordinate perfectly.  They both come in a variety of colors as well.

 The clothespins come in burgundy as well.


I topped the tray with a twine bow made with a variety of Canvas Corp twines and ropes, and added a brad by Stampin' Up in the center.

Be sure to visit the Imaginisce Blog for more great Canvas Corp projects all this week.
Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Very cute project! I like the colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...