Thursday, June 28, 2012

Doodlebug + Hampton Arts!

Doodlebug's teamed up with Hampton Arts to create fantastic stamp sets that coordinate with their cute collections. This week, we're showing you more projects featuring these great stamp sets, and for my card, I chose the cling mount "Party Time" set.
 I stamped the pennant in several different colors and then paper pieced them together into a multi-colored banner.  I stamped the "string" in black ink onto Swimming Pool cardstock and cut it out to mount the pennants onto.  Then I stamped the sentiment in Ladybug, Tangerine, Limeade, and Blue Jean ink to bring even more color!
This cute stamp set coordinates with the "Birthday Celebration" and "Cake & Ice Cream" collections, or you could use it with whatever cute paper you want!  The cling is excellent quality, and you're going to love using them.  There are also 12 other stamp sets, some in cling and some in clear.
Just in case you missed it, check out my last post to see more cute stamps.
And hop over to the Doodlebug Blog to see more Hampton Arts projects all this week!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. What a Wonderful Card! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...