Thursday, August 9, 2012

Imaginisce + Cheery Lynn Dies

 This week Imaginisce teamed up with Cheery Lynn Designs and created projects using their dies.
Cheery Lynn's designers are also using Imaginisce's Makin' Waves collection over on their blog, so you can see what they came up with as well.

I decided on a card:
 I used the new Christmas Cheer line.  I love the colors of Christmas Cheer, and the dies I was sent I thought would go well with the collection.

Here are the dies I used:

Fanciful Flourish

Ribbon Eyelet Border

Polynesian Sails Oval

You can see all of the Design Team's projects over on the Imaginisce Blog
and see all of the Cheery Lynn dies on their website HERE.

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I was thinking Christmas cards last night then quickly changed my mind! Soon I will have to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...