Thursday, August 30, 2012

Imaginisce Monster Mash Home Decor Projects and a Layout

Imaginisce is having their Monster Mash release party, and there have been lots of fun Halloween projects on the blog that you can check out.  I had the opportunity to play with this fun new collection back in May when I was asked to make sample projects for their fall catalog.  I already showed you the Christmas Cheer projects I made, now here are my Monster Mash projects:

This wall hanging was inspired by the cute characters in this collection.
I wanted to show off each one, so I bought five pre-cut pre-routed wood blocks from the craft store, painted them purple, and used Mod Podge to adhere the patterned paper to the front.
Then I added the character die cuts using dimensional foam adhesive and embellished a couple of them with the I-Rock Tool and Hot Rocks.

Each of the blocks were glued onto a long black ribbon using the I-Bond glue gun,
and then I tied a variety of matching ribbons onto each section.
Most of the ribbons are from May Arts.





I also made a couple of simple treat bags.


And a fall themed layout of by boys four years ago painting pumpkins.
This collection is great for Halloween, but it's also perfect for fall-themed projects.

The burlap is from Canvas Corp.

And again, I popped up the die cuts with foam dimensional adhesive.


Be sure to stop by the Imaginisce Blog to see more fun Monster Mash projects!

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, tiff! what do you do with all of the adorable stuff you get to make?! you've got to be running out of places for all the fun home decor you've created!! my home is available when you run out of space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...