Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pebbles layout, Doodlebug banner, and Imaginisce tags! Whew!

I'm BACK!!!! YAY!!!!
I've been working with blogger for a week trying to figure out why I can't post new posts.
It's all fixed.  Hallelujah!

So... you've missed three new projects and we've got some catching up to do.

First up:  My first official Pebbles Design Team project!

"You Are My Sunshine"
 I had my first official DT Intro on the Pebbles Blog.   This is the layout I made for the occasion :)
You can see the post and learn more about me HERE.
 I used the Sunnyside collection for this layout.  The 3D flowers were cut using my Silhouette Cameo and files from Lori Whitlock in the Silhouette online store.
 I stitched the loop-de-loops on my sewing machine, and added lots of dimension using American Crafts foam dots.  These are by far the best dimensional foam adhesive I've ever used.  And you know I love foam dots!


Next up:
Occasionally I do design work for my local scrapbook store, Heartland Paper Company (Bountiful, Utah).
They asked me to create something cute but simple using Doodlebug's new Haunted Manor collection.
Yes- I was very excited to be asked to use Doodlebug :)

So I made this banner for them, and then Lori asked me if we could put it on the Doodlebug Blog, too.
Why- of course you can! ;)

"Spooky" Halloween Banner



 The letters and frames were cut using the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge.
 You can see it on the Doodlebug Blog HERE.


And finally:
Imaginisce is showing off their great stamps this week on the Imaginisce Blog, so I used the Christmas Cheer stamps and made some cute little Christmas gift tags.  You can see them HERE.

I stamped the images with Staz-On Jet Black ink, and then watercolored the images using an Aqua Painter and Stampin' Up!'s water-based inks.  Then I cut them out and adhered them with dimensional foam adhesive and embellished them more with Imaginisce's Rhinestuds Hot Rocks and the I-Rock tool.

Hope that makes up for the time I've been gone.

I missed you all, too!  And you're nice comments.
Hopefully blogger is nice to me from now on. :)

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Oh my such fabulous projects! So happy to be on the Pebbles team with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...