Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Doodlebug Monster Mania Tag

Remember "Scaredy"? My favorite blue monster from last year?
I missed him :)

So I pulled him out again from my closet and thought he needed to be used on another project.
I made this super easy, super fast, super simple tag using a Slim Filagree Create-A-Card in beetle black, and some patterned paper and cute cuts from the Monster Mania collection.

I added the "happy" sticker from the Happy Birthday "Doodles" sticker sheet, and of course, "Scaredy" the Doodle-Pop sticker.


The ribbon strands are from American Crafts and Stampin' Up!,
and are tied together using lilac Doodle Twine.


See more fun projects on the Doodlebug Blog HERE.
Happy Almost-Halloween!!

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, I think he is my favourite monster too. Just love the card, so darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...