Friday, December 7, 2012

Pebbles "Look Who's 2" Layout

Here's one of the layouts I created for my Pebbles Design Team application.  I'm in love with it.
Not only is this collection adorable, but my daughter's pretty darn cute, too! :)

I love the bright happy letter stickers and the felt embellishments, and the pinwheels! Swoon.





This layout features the Hip Hip Hooray! collection by Pebbles as well as some older felt stickers and twine from the New Additions collection.  I also did a ton of machine stitching to add texture.

My altered item I submitted for the design team will be published in March in a Mini Album magazine for Northridge Publishing, so I can't show you that, but I'll show you my other layout and my card soon.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...