Friday, January 18, 2013

"Make Mine A Double" with Pebbles



On the Pebbles blog this week we're all making two-page layouts.  My layout has five collections mixed throughout, but it's mostly the new Family Ties collection.

I do really like making two page layouts.  I don't know why I don't do it more often.  It's a chance to get more photos on a layout, and who doesn't have more photos than they know what too do with?

These photos were taken a few years ago on Mother's Day.  I was given a new point-and-shoot camera and my boys were all too eager to pose for me (in their pajamas).  These photos show their relationship to a "T"- they are the best of friends and they do everything together.  They're the same height now, too, so people always ask if they're twins.

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Hey this looks so great - I love the color combo and the bunting. Cute boys and so sweet the message of the page!! You have a knack for composition of colors, elements, and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...