Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bella Blvd Fabric Style- Camera Strap

Here's my second fabric project today for Bella Blvd.  I posted a baby quilt earlier today, so be sure to check that out as well.

I recently got a new camera, and suddenly my old camera strap just wasn't good enough :)  I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use my Bella Blvd fabrics to create something a little more my style than black and yellow- know what I mean?


I used Bella Blvd's Sunny Happy Skies and Puppy Park for this project.  The aqua and apple green are my favorite color combination. 


Bella Blvd has a full line of buttons and fabric and crochet flowers, too.  These are two Blooms a Bella flowers that I stacked and sewed together.  I removed the white buttons they come with and stitched on two of Bella Blvd's designer buttons.


The back fabric is from the Puppy Park line.  It's a mix of aqua, apple green, grey and black.


and the front is a darling print from Sunny Happy Skies.

I made up the pattern as I went, but I the strap's a little snug, so I'd make it a bit bigger next time.  I cut mine 4" wide, but I think 4.5" would have been better.  I won't share my tutorial because of the measurements.  It was very hard to turn with the batting inside.

There are many very cute tutorials online though that you can follow if you want to make your own.
I found all of these on Google :)


Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...