Friday, May 24, 2013

A Doodlebug Baby Shower!

My sister just had her first little girl, so I wanted to do a family shower for her to help out with all the cute little pink things she would need.  My mom threw it at her house, and did the centerpiece and the food, and I did the decorations and invitations.  It turned out really cute.

 

You can find a similar invitation to this in the Create: Baby magazine from 2012 that was designed for a little boy.  The Doodle Pops make it so easy and fun to create quick cute cards.


I've definitely made my share of banners, and this one is similar to the birthday one I did a couple of years ago (you can see that one HERE).



I love making diaper cakes.  Sometimes I'll fill them with baby gifts, too, like rattles, pacifiers, bottles, burp cloths, etc.  This time it's just diapers, and I gave her the quilt I made from THIS POST.





Cute paper flags are easy and add a nice touch to the food.

Thanks for visiting.

Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful projects, love all of the fun colors you used. The rosettes on the banner are stunning! Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany - If you see my comment on the Doodlebug site after this one, please disregard one - I posted to the Doodlebug site before I found your blog! I really want to try and make a banner like your Doodlebug banner above for my daughter's baby shower coming up. Can you tell me if the outer banner flag is 6X9 and if so, what size did you cut the inner flag as well as the rosettes? Thanks in advance...
    Melinda Strange, Huntsville TX
    csi275@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...