Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bella Blvd Fabric Style with Silhouette! Girl's Summer Outfit + Promo



Bella Blvd had a fun opportunity to team up with Silhouette, and I was able to play with the new
Fabric Blade and Heat Transfer Interfacing.
It was such a fun project, that I decided to create a full step-by-step tutorial to go along with it. 

You can find the FULL TUTORIAL which walks you through how to cut fabric with the Silhouette Cameo
 and create a NO SEW design for a shirt, go to the Bella Blvd Blog HERE!


I also decided to create a matching skirt and headband to make a complete outfit.




The headband features Crochet Flowers and Crochet Hearts by Bella Blvd.
They are great for fabric projects, too!


And the skirt and shirt feature Bella Blvd's Sunny Happy Skies and Puppy Park fabrics for Riley Blake Fabrics.


-Tiffany



2 comments:

  1. I am nlt a sewer - but love this outfit and the accessories.... the model is precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire outfit is ABSOLutely adorable! If I sewed, I'd be all over this!! Thanks for sharing!

    Ali

    Www.theeverydayscrapbooker.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...