Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pebbles Lakeside Collection- Quick and Easy Project

Remember Pebbles announcing this collection?
Well.... it's HERE!!!


I used it to create a super simple fast and cute project for my parents.
They've always dreamed of owning their own cabin by our favorite lake, and now they finally own one.
They bought it just before Mother's Day, so I wanted to give them a Mother's Day gift that they could cherish that represented all the people in their family.  This is a collage of several boating trips and includes the kids, and the grandkids.  My mom just loved it :)


How simple and easy, right?
Call it a super sized scrapbook page :)
I picked up the frame for only $15 at Wal Mart and then embellished each opening.


I used Pebbles Lakeside 4x6 Journaling Cards as some of the photos, and then embellished the family photos with stickers, tags, patterned paper and twine.  I also used a few Family Ties stickers.


Scrapbooking and paper crafting doesn't have to be overwhelming and time consuming.  The part that took the longest was finding all the photos and printing them.  I love looking at the photos and remembering each and every trip, and I can't wait to create another one will all the new memories we'll create at the lake.

See lots of new Lakeside projects on the Pebbles blog this week HERE.

Tiffany


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...