Friday, October 4, 2013

Pebbles "Thirty One" projects!


Every month the Pebbles Design Team makes a couple of extra projects that you will only see on the designers' blogs.  Here are my projects from September.  I used the awesome new "Thirty One" collection.
And today I'm decorating my house for my favorite holiday...
HALLOWEEN!!!


These books are some old encyclopedias that I used as a child for my school assignments.


My sister and mom and some other girls in the family all took some of the books and Mod-Podged them with cute Halloween papers.


Then I used a variety of cute spooky Thickers letter stickers
(Spooky 732303)
(Spooky 732136)
(Prairie 732125)
and (Mercantile 732134)
for the spines to make the book titles


These cadaver tags are kind of adorable, in a gruesome way (decorative tags 732308)


And these chalkboard label stickers are some of my favorites in the collection (732305)


This cute frame features the 6x6 paper pad and the phrase and accent stickers (732304)



Happy Halloween!!!!

Look for more spooky projects this Sunday using an exclusive Halloween collection from American Crafts for Target Stores!

-Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. All of these are so cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the all about design. It's so pretty and seasonable. Later, I've seen a project same as this with the design of a rhinestones itself. All in all you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...